Role / Occupation
The FinTech Sommelier, Forbes Contributor, Global Influencer
Cornerstone Advisors, Forbes
Ron Shevlin has been consulting large financial institutions for over 20 years, leads FinTech research at Cornerstone Advisors, writes a regular column at Forbes magazine called the FinTech Snark Tank, and is a global influencer in the financial industry.
Ron Shevlin appears in these episodes:
- Episode 1 – Ron Shevlin | FinTech, Banking Industry and Financial Marketing
- Experience VS Product Marketing – Effective Marketing For Financial Brands
- How AI is Shifting the Financial Industry and Automation of Financial Management
- How Generational Changeover in Financial Industry Leadership is Making Room for Digital Innovation
- How to NAIL Content Marketing as a Financial Brand (And Where Many Go Wrong With It)
- Innovation in Banking: Digital Sales, Online Account Opening and FinTech Impact
- Main Takeaways from ‘To the Moon’ and ‘Diamond Hands’
- Should Financial Brands Be on TikTok?
- Should You Invest in Crypto Currencies?
- The Future of FinTech, Latest Trends and Innovation in the Financial Sector
- The Kind of Digital Engagement That BOOSTS Customer Experience
- Why Big Financial Brands Aren’t as ‘Digital’ as They Could Be
- Why Financial Brands Should Be All Over Aggregator Sites