Role / Occupation
CEO at Willful, Entrepreneurship Expert, Top 30 Under 30 Marketer, Social Media Influencer and Public Speaker
Erin Bury is a Canadian marketing sensation, selected as a top 30 under 30 marketer by the Marketing Magazine. As the CEO of her company Willful, Erin lives and breathes the entrepreneurial lifestyle. In addition, she is an in-demand public speaker and thought leader on the topics of tech and entrepreneurship.
We were so proud to have Erin join us during Season 1 of Smarter Money show to talk startups, tech, relationships, growing a business, raising funds, and even super-rich dogs in need of estate planning.
Erin Bury appears in these episodes:
- Episode 3 – Erin Bury | Entrepreneurship, Personal Brand Building and Online Wills
- Successful Entrepreneur Traits to Take You From ‘Good’ to ‘Great’
- Different Approaches to Funding Your Business, And How to Get Funded
- Can You Build a Business With Your Spouse? Here’s How They Did It!
- How to Build a Magnetic Personal Brand that People Will Follow
- Marketing Through Storytelling – Evoking Emotions and Captivating an Audience
- How to Manage Your Time and When to Kindly Say “No”
- Entrepreneur Life and Handling Imposter Syndrome: Try This Mindset
- Don’t Delay Making a Will – Your Loved Ones Will Thank You
- Willful Origin Story – Channeling a Bad Experience Into a Business Idea